''Seasonal Shades'' Striped Alpaca Scarf
Signature Gift Packaging Included For Free!
- Buy 2 for $55.00 each and save 8%
Our weavers in the Andean Quechua communities of Ecuador and Peru use centuries-old looms to handcraft this contemporary striped alpaca scarf from one of nature's most versatile and renewable materials. Warmer than wool, this silky, hypoallergenic scarf is hand-woven of 80% pure alpaca with 20% acrylic for resilience. Hand wash. Handcrafted for Uno Alla Volta, from the heart and hands of the artisans. Dimensions - Approx. 72'' x 11''.
Write Your Own Review
Andrew & Lori
While hiking in South America’s chilly Andes Mountains, husband-and-wife architects Andrew and Lori discovered the incredibly soft, warm, yet lightweight garments that the indigenous people weave from alpaca fiber. Today they collaborate with artisans in the Andean Quechua communities of Ecuador and Peru, creating original contemporary designs – and sustainable jobs – for the artisans who use centuries-old looms to create accessories and clothing from one of nature’s most versatile and renewable materials.
Complete the look
- Florentine Suede Mustard Tote With Marbled Blue AgateSpecial Price $250.00 Regular Price $280.00
- Agrigento Pastel Leather Bag$299.00
- Capri Teal Woven Bag$359.00
- Pisa Convertible Backpack$270.00
- Avena Derby Style Hat$179.00
- Mia Black Italian Wool Cap$130.00
- Carolina Two-Tone Straw Fedora$149.00