Emerald Alpaca Shawl
This stylish shawl in a rich emerald color comes from our artisans in the Andes Mountains of Ecuador, who carefully work on centuries old looms. Silky, luxurious, warm, and durable, this packable garment can be worn open, belted, or fastened with its two black buttons. With open sides, one size fits most. 80% natural alpaca, 20% acrylic. Hand wash. Handcrafted exclusively for Uno Alla Volta, from the heart and hands of the artisan. Dimensions - Approx. 31.5'' x 42.5''.
Write Your Own Review
Andrew & Lori
While hiking in South America’s chilly Andes Mountains, husband-and-wife architects Andrew and Lori discovered the incredibly soft, warm, yet lightweight garments that the indigenous people weave from alpaca fiber. Today they collaborate with artisans in the Andean Quechua communities of Ecuador and Peru, creating original contemporary designs – and sustainable jobs – for the artisans who use centuries-old looms to create accessories and clothing from one of nature’s most versatile and renewable materials.
Complete the look
- Italian Leather Red Wallet$99.00
- Capri Teal Woven Bag$379.00
- Scarlet Island Beaded Crossbody$270.00
- Madame Crocheted Colorblock Tote$220.00
- Italian Leather Arancia Satchel$199.00
- Azzurra Straw Leather Tote$279.00
- Ava Straw Fedora$119.00
- Susan Shell Accent Fedora$99.00
- Margeaux Straw Fedora$119.00