Willow Striped Alpaca Scarf
Special Price $49.00 Regular Price $60.00
Our weavers in the Andean Quechua communities use centuries-old looms to create these striped alpaca scarves from one of nature's most versatile and renewable materials. Warmer than wool, each silky, hypoallergenic scarf is woven of 80% pure alpaca with 20% acrylic for resilience. Hand wash. 75'' x 11''.
Write Your Own Review
Andrew & Lori
While hiking in South America’s chilly Andes Mountains, husband-and-wife architects Andrew and Lori discovered the incredibly soft, warm, yet lightweight garments that the indigenous people weave from alpaca fiber. Today they collaborate with artisans in the Andean Quechua communities of Ecuador and Peru, creating original contemporary designs – and sustainable jobs – for the artisans who use centuries-old looms to create accessories and clothing from one of nature’s most versatile and renewable materials.
Complete the look
- Agrigento Pastel Leather Bag$299.00
- Florentine Suede Mustard Tote With Marbled Blue AgateSpecial Price $250.00 Regular Price $280.00
- Mia Black Italian Wool Cap$130.00
- Carolina Two-Tone Straw Fedora$149.00
- Avena Derby Style Hat$179.00