- Sterling Silver ''Walking The Dog'' Brooch (Only 11 Available)
Sterling Silver ''Walking The Dog'' Brooch (Only 11 Available)
SOLD OUT !
Special Price $89.00 Regular Price $128.00
Signature Gift Packaging Included For Free!
Crafted from sterling silver by our London silversmith, Leon Nussbaum, this 1930s lady takes the dog for a walk. The Afghan Hound, a classic iconic image from the art deco period, originally presented on the cover of Vogue Magazine in 1926. Limited quantity of only 11 left. 1.25'' x 1.75''. Click Here for tips on caring for your sterling silver jewelry.
Write Your Own Review
London silversmith Leon Nussbaum creates sterling silver pieces which evoke the themes of bygone times. Using semi-precious stones and rich enamels, Leon creates vibrant and dazzling designs that recall the Art Deco and Art Nouveau eras.
You May Also Like
- The ''Anna'' Green Wool Hat$98.00
- Green, Black and Gold Stretch Bracelet of Murano Glass BeadsSpecial Price $85.00 Regular Price $118.00
- Double Heart Wall Art$70.00
- Rose Textured Velvet Vest$98.00
- Joyita's Floral Hand-Painted Silk ScarfSpecial Price $69.99 Regular Price $98.00
- Jack-O'-Lantern Earrings by Daniel LyonsSpecial Price $69.99 Regular Price $98.00
- ''Dove Of The Holy Spirit''$85.00
- Millefiori Easter Necklace$98.00
- Blush Pink Floral Lace Scarf$68.00
- Polish Pottery ''Gia'' Easter EggSpecial Price $68.00 Regular Price $98.00
- Freshwater Pearl Ring$75.00