- Sterling Silver Walking The Dog Brooch (Only 11 Available)
Sterling Silver Walking The Dog Brooch (Only 11 Available)
SOLD OUT !
Special Price $89.00 Regular Price $128.00
Signature Gift Packaging Included For Free!
Crafted from sterling silver by our London silversmith, Leon Nussbaum, this 1930s lady takes the dog for a walk. The Afghan Hound, a classic iconic image from the art deco period, originally presented on the cover of Vogue Magazine in 1926. Limited quantity of only 11 left. 1.25'' x 1.75''. Click Here for tips on caring for your sterling silver jewelry.
Write Your Own Review
London silversmith Leon Nussbaum creates sterling silver pieces which evoke the themes of bygone times. Using semi-precious stones and rich enamels, Leon creates vibrant and dazzling designs that recall the Art Deco and Art Nouveau eras.
You May Also Like
- Murano Glass Venetian Valentine Charm BraceletSpecial Price $68.00 Regular Price $78.00
- Murano Glass Multicolor Charm BraceletSpecial Price $68.00 Regular Price $78.00
- Hand Blown Champagne Flutes$68.00
- Colorado Dragonfly Earrings$68.00
- Jan Michaels' Amazonite Birds RingSpecial Price $67.99 Regular Price $98.00
- Carole's Handmade ''Sydnie'' Straw HatSpecial Price $68.00 Regular Price $99.00
- Polish Pottery Jolanta Cat$68.00
- Avi Lapis Infinity Earrings$68.00
- Stoneware Bacon Cooker$68.00
- Smadar's Blue & Yellow ''Looped Jewels'' NecklaceSpecial Price $67.99 Regular Price $98.00
- Daniel Lyons' Icy Crystal EarringsSpecial Price $67.99 Regular Price $85.00