Sterling Silver Flag Cufflinks
Handmade goods have cultural significance in almost every subculture and financial class. While the upper echelon may delight in the exclusivity of an object, crafting culture permeates the trendy shops of modern-day, millennial Brooklyn, and led the grassroots, ultra-feminist Riot Grrrl movement of the early 1990s. From punk musicians to polished socialites, an appreciation for handcrafted, one-of-a-kind wares is a common thread that connects us to our humanity. This work reminds us that our fingers can do so much more than just operate machines. It connects us to our cultures, our ancestors, our neighbors, and even strangers from faraway places, just through placing a single object between our palms.
Complete the look
- White Opal Cufflinks$185.00
- Leon Nussbaum's Classic Sterling Silver CufflinksSpecial Price $148.00 Regular Price $168.00
- Dinosaur Bone Knife$228.00
- Woolly Mammoth Tooth Pocketknife$180.00
- Leon Nussbaum's Onyx and Mother-Of-Pearl CufflinksSpecial Price $158.00 Regular Price $198.00