Handmade goods have cultural significance in almost every subculture and financial class. While the upper class may delight in the exclusivity of a handmade object, the working class may appreciate it for the time and effort that goes into its creation. No matter the reason, one thing is certain – Handmade goods connect us to one another. Crafting an item by hand allows an artist to put their heart and soul into their work, giving each individual piece character and making it truly one-of-a-kind. It also reminds us that our hands can do so much more than just operate machines - They can measure, sculpt, paint, and carve. Our artisans rely on their hands to not only bring their ideas to life, but to provide you with a treasure that is uniquely yours.
Complete the look
- Murano Glass Red and Copper Disk NecklaceSpecial Price $69.99 Regular Price $118.00
- Flower Turkish Pewter Adjustable RingSpecial Price $29.00 Regular Price $39.00
- Avi's Pink Druzy & Sterling Silver Victorian Heart Pendant NecklaceSpecial Price $69.99 Regular Price $148.00
- Piotr's Swarovski Crystal Emerald Adjustable RingSpecial Price $55.00 Regular Price $68.00
- Ori's Swarovski Crystal ''Midnight Sparkle'' Ring, Size 8.5Special Price $49.99 Regular Price $85.00
- Michal Golan's Pearl Heart NecklaceSpecial Price $99.99 Regular Price $148.00