Polish Pottery ''Tide Pool'' Bubble Mug, 11oz.
Arek & Ewa
Ewa grew up in Boleslawiec, Poland – a city that is famous throughout the world for its stunning hand-painted pottery. Throughout her childhood, she enjoyed strolling through the city streets and admiring the various pottery shops, often spending her pocket change on the pieces she coveted most. When a local shop was seeking new talent, Ewa decided to take the leap and apply. She ended up passing the exam, and landed herself a job as a painter. For two years, she developed her painting and design skills; However, it wasn't long until she met her husband, Arek, and moved to the city of Brzeg. Despite the move, Ewa's passion for creating pottery only grew, and her and Arek soon considered the idea of trying something bigger. In 2004, they founded their own Polish Pottery company, renting a small warehouse and investing in a professional stove. Since then, their company has only continued to grow, and Ewa’s signature designs have gained them a worldwide following.
Complete the look
- 2020 Edition Polish Pottery Halloween Serving BowlSpecial Price $120.00 Regular Price $160.00
- Hand-Blown Iris Wine GlassSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $79.00
- Hand-Blown Daisy Wine GlassSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $79.00
- Hand-Blown Rose Wine GlassSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $79.00
- Hand-Gilded Tulips Wine GlassSpecial Price $59.00 Regular Price $72.00