Murano Glass Light Blue Bolero Necklace
On Venice’s famed isle of Murano, glassworking traditions have been passed down through families, generation after generation. Lorena learned the art of lampworking from her grandmother, as the torch was, quite literally, passed down to her. Today, her business remains a family affair as Lorena’s sons, her sister, and even her mother work right by her side.
Complete the look
- Murano Glass Purple Heart Illusion NecklaceSpecial Price $69.00 Regular Price $89.00
- Murano Glass Green Memory Wire BraceletSpecial Price $34.99 Regular Price $48.00
- Murano Glass St. Patrick's Day Charm BraceletSpecial Price $59.00 Regular Price $79.00
- Murano Glass ''Shades Of Pink'' Charm BraceletSpecial Price $59.00 Regular Price $69.00
- Murano Glass Teal Ball NecklaceSpecial Price $99.00 Regular Price $118.00