Murano Glass Flower Earrings
SOLD OUT !
Special Price $24.99 Regular Price $38.00
Signature Gift Packaging Included For Free!
Fiori bianchi means white flowers in Italian and in the lampwork tradition of their ancestors, our Venetian glass masters create magnificent, luminescent beads in a floral mosaic. This pair of Murano glass flower earrings is hand-strung and accented with milky opalescent beads. Gold-plated accents. 1.25 long, wires.
Write Your Own Review
On Venice’s famed isle of Murano, glassworking traditions have been passed down through families, generation after generation. Lorena learned the art of lampworking from her grandmother, as the torch was, quite literally, passed down to her. Today, her business remains a family affair as Lorena’s sons, her sister, and even her mother work right by her side.
Complete the look
- Citrus Punch Fire Agate Necklace$150.00
- White Diamond ''Silver Statements'' EarringsSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $60.00
- Guatemalan Seed Bead ''Golden Earth'' NecklaceSpecial Price $79.99 Regular Price $130.00
- Piotr's Swarovski Crystal ''Gold Statements'' NecklaceSpecial Price $199.99 Regular Price $299.00
- Opal Loop Cross Necklace$149.00
- Freshwater Pearl & Champagne Crystal Tassel NecklaceSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $70.00
- Lulis 3 Piece Roman Glass Heart Jewelry SetSpecial Price $399.00 Regular Price $539.00
- Opal Sun Brooch$170.00
- Opal Dragonfly BraceletSpecial Price $349.00 Regular Price $380.00
- Avi's Freshwater Pearl & Stone ''Sterling Starfish'' Pendant NecklaceSpecial Price $129.99 Regular Price $199.00