Lorena's Murano Gold Circle Earrings
On Venice’s famed isle of Murano, glassworking traditions have been passed down through families, generation after generation. Lorena learned the art of lampworking from her grandmother, as the torch was, quite literally, passed down to her. Today, her business remains a family affair as Lorena’s sons, her sister, and even her mother work right by her side.
Complete the look
- Katherine's Hand-Painted Penguin Russian Miniature NecklaceSpecial Price $249.99 Regular Price $398.00
- Pink Braided Venetian Glass NecklaceSpecial Price $63.99 Regular Price $98.00
- Lorena's Mardi Gras Murano Glass Stretch BraceletSpecial Price $89.00 Regular Price $118.00
- ''Ruby'' Crystal Art Deco BraceletSpecial Price $161.00 Regular Price $230.00
- Opal Double Circle NecklaceSpecial Price $124.60 Regular Price $178.00