- Leon Nussbaum's Sterling Silver Sewing Machine Needle Box
Leon Nussbaum's Sterling Silver Sewing Machine Needle Box
SOLD OUT !
Special Price $180.00 Regular Price $300.00
Silversmith, Leon Nussbaum of London handcrafts this vintage sewing machine keepsake box of sterling silver. Each is handcrafted with a sewing machine sitting upon a hinged box, is a delightful trinket is perfect for anyone who sews or appreciates fine handcrafted silver. Handmade with in rich detail, with a balance wheel that actually turns. Box is 2 inches by 1.25 inches by .375 inches by 1.5 inches high overall. Handcrafted for Uno Alla Volta, from the heart and hands of the artisan. Click Here for tips on caring for your sterling silver jewelry.
Write Your Own Review
London silversmith Leon Nussbaum creates sterling silver pieces which evoke the themes of bygone times. Using semi-precious stones and rich enamels, Leon creates vibrant and dazzling designs that recall the Art Deco and Art Nouveau eras.
You May Also Like
- Rainbow Jasper Stone Bracelet$135.00
- Capodimonte Porcelain Daisies$135.00
- Capodimonte Porcelain Sunflower$135.00
- Crystal Tree Brooch$138.00
- Rabbit Embroidery Scissors$138.00
- Set of Four French Horn CombsSpecial Price $135.00 Regular Price $169.00
- Polish Pottery ''Four Seasons'' Angel Figurines Set of 4Special Price $136.00 Regular Price $156.00
- Dazzling Opal Cross Earrings$138.00
- Daniel Lyons' Bumblebee Brooch$135.00
- Capodimonte Porcelain White Rose$135.00
- Crystal Celtic Shamrock Brooch$135.00