Kristine's Dusty Rose Ruffle Bracelet
Handmade goods have cultural significance in almost every subculture and financial class. While the upper echelon may delight in the exclusivity of an object, crafting culture permeates the trendy shops of modern-day, millennial Brooklyn, and led the grassroots, ultra-feminist Riot Grrrl movement of the early 1990s. From punk musicians to polished socialites, an appreciation for handcrafted, one-of-a-kind wares is a common thread that connects us to our humanity. This work reminds us that our fingers can do so much more than just operate machines. It connects us to our cultures, our ancestors, our neighbors, and even strangers from faraway places, just through placing a single object between our palms.
Complete the look
- White Opal Sterling Silver Flower Ring - Size 6-10Special Price $99.99 Regular Price $128.00
- ''Dancing Strands'' Venetian Glass NecklaceSpecial Price $84.99 Regular Price $128.00
- Freshwater Pearl Ring$75.00
- Avi's Twisted Strand Sterling RingSpecial Price $68.00 Regular Price $78.00
- Joli's Tree of Life Gemstone NecklaceSpecial Price $128.00 Regular Price $148.00