Kintsugi Inspired Black & Silver Maxi Skirt
The shimmering silver strokes on this fun and flowy maxi skirt are an interpretation of Japanese Kintsugi art, which is the practice of mending broken pottery and highlighting where the breaks were. Italian viscose and elastane. Designed by Miriam of Florida, handmade by her artisans Portugal. Machine wash. Available in the following sizes: S 4-6, M 8-10, L 10-14, XL 14-18.
Write Your Own Review
Miriam designs her apparel in sunny Florida and then her artisan team in Portugal bring each piece to life from luxury Italian fabrics. Aiming to empower women through fashion, many of her unique designs are rich in symbolism.
You May Also Like
- Hand-Painted Bed of Roses BlouseSpecial Price $105.00 - $125.00 Regular Price $124.00
- Dual-Style Black & White TopSpecial Price $109.00 Regular Price $129.00
- Royal Blue Denim Ankle Pant$110.00
- Valley Florals Embroidered Linen ShirtSpecial Price $109.99 Regular Price $130.00
- Hand-Painted Spooky Spiders BlouseSpecial Price $109.00 Regular Price $119.00
- Paws For Effect Wall Art$109.00
- Capodimonte Porcelain PoppySpecial Price $109.00 Regular Price $120.00
- ''Tickle Me Pink'' Murano Glass NecklaceSpecial Price $110.00 Regular Price $170.00
- Polish Pottery Country Rooster Pedestal BowlSpecial Price $109.99 Regular Price $149.00
- ''Treasure Trove'' Seahorse NecklaceSpecial Price $109.99 Regular Price $132.00