Jonathan's Art Meets Science Smoky Glass Bracelet
SOLD OUT !
Signature Gift Packaging Included For Free!
Share this product:
To create each ''Art Meets Science'' glass bracelet, our jeweler, Jonathan of Quebec, practices a modern form of alchemy, quite literally turning silver and gold to smoke. At temperatures above 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, the precious metals are transformed and instantly captured in molten Borosilicate glass creating majestic floral-like patterns. Borosilicate is generally used for scientific purposes due to its exceptional clarity and resistance to breakage, but as Jonathan discovered, it can serve as a rich medium for artistic jewelry designs. Each Art Meets Science glass bracelet measures approximately 8.5 inches long with 1 inch glass links and a stainless steel lobster clasp.
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
- Snow Scene Cowl Neck Top$129.00
- Crystal Heart Necklace$129.00
- Bathed In Light Blouse$129.00
- Petals On Plaid Embroidered Top$129.00
- Blue Alpaca Ruana Shawl$129.00
- Color Study Tunic$129.00
- Citrus Punch Agate Earrings$129.00
- Murano Glass ''Pink Lady'' NecklaceSpecial Price $129.00 Regular Price $150.00
- Carina Nebula Earrings$129.00
- Denim Blue Pull-On Ankle Pant$129.00
- Leon Nussbaum's Opal Dragonfly EarringsSpecial Price $129.00 Regular Price $150.00
- Glittering Hearts Murano Glass NecklaceSpecial Price $129.00 Regular Price $179.00