Handmade goods have cultural significance in almost every subculture and financial class. While the upper echelon may delight in the exclusivity of an object, crafting culture permeates the trendy shops of modern-day, millennial Brooklyn, and led the grassroots, ultra-feminist Riot Grrrl movement of the early 1990s. From punk musicians to polished socialites, an appreciation for handcrafted, one-of-a-kind wares is a common thread that connects us to our humanity. This work reminds us that our fingers can do so much more than just operate machines. It connects us to our cultures, our ancestors, our neighbors, and even strangers from faraway places, just through placing a single object between our palms.
Complete the look
- Shamrock Glass ChimeSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $58.00
- Wooden Fish Wind ChimeSpecial Price $24.99 Regular Price $48.00
- Mama And Baby Owl Wind Chime$48.00
- Safari Giraffe Wind Chime$28.00
- Christie's Hummingbird Stained Glass SuncatcherSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $58.00
- Christie's Angel SuncatcherSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $68.00