Hand-Painted Fall Foliage Wine Glass
Handmade goods have cultural significance in almost every subculture and financial class. While the upper class may delight in the exclusivity of a handmade object, the working class may appreciate it for the time and effort that goes into its creation. No matter the reason, one thing is certain – Handmade goods connect us to one another. Crafting an item by hand allows an artist to put their heart and soul into their work, giving each individual piece character and making it truly one-of-a-kind. It also reminds us that our hands can do so much more than just operate machines - They can measure, sculpt, paint, and carve. Our artisans rely on their hands to not only bring their ideas to life, but to provide you with a treasure that is uniquely yours.
Complete the look
- Hand-Gilded Grapevine Wine GlassSpecial Price $69.00 Regular Price $70.00
- Hand-Blown Iris Wine GlassSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $79.00
- Meghan's Hand-Painted Glass Shamrock TeapotSpecial Price $89.00 Regular Price $130.00
- Hand-Blown Daisy Wine GlassSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $79.00
- Hand-Gilded Maple Leaves Wine GlassSpecial Price $69.00 Regular Price $70.00