Hand-Gilded Blue Hydrangea Wine Glass
- Buy 4 for $49.00 each and save 30%
In a third-generation workshop in Verona, Italy, Amedeo transforms ordinary glass pieces into radiant works of fine art. Working alongside his two sons, Valentino and Roberto, he brings life to each glass form with a blue hydrangea that he hand-paints from stucco. After creating and applying each gorgeous image, he then carefully adds silver leaf for an elegant shimmer. Once completely dry, each is hand-polished to a gleaming luster. No two are exactly alike. Handcrafted exclusively for Uno Alla Volta, from the heart and hands of the artisan. Dimensions - 8.5'' tall, holds 20 oz.
Write Your Own Review
After graduating from art school, Amedeo founded his glass workshop in Verona, Italy. From the time his sons Valentino and Roberto were old enough to hold a paintbrush, they have worked alongside their father, becoming expert craftsmen and artisans in their own rights. Today, the three transform ordinary glass into luminous works of art, one at a time.
Complete the look
- Hand-Blown Lavender Wine GlassSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $79.00
- Hand-Blown Sunflower Wine GlassSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $79.00
- Hand-Blown Tulip Wine GlassSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $79.00
- Hand-Blown Iris Wine GlassSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $79.00