Hand-Blown Tulip Wine Glass
Giovanni Battista, master glassblower, spent his life pursuing perfection. Today, more than 50 years after the founding of his workshop, his three children: Luigi, Roberto, and Monica carry on the family tradition. In Marostica, a small city on Venice’s mainland, they mouth-blow durable borosilicate glass into delicate collectibles.
Complete the look
- Murano-Style Pioggia Soffice Wine Glasses Set of 6Special Price $160.00 Regular Price $189.00
- Hand-Gilded Dove Wine Glass$70.00
- Hand-Blown Iris Wine GlassSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $79.00
- Hand-Blown Lavender Wine GlassSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $79.00
- Hand-Blown Glass Sunflower CarafeSpecial Price $179.99 Regular Price $270.00