Grey & Brown Reversible Alpaca Wrap
From our artisans in the Andes Mountains of Ecuador comes this versatile and reversible alpaca wrap in two neutral shades of grey and brown. Soft, luxurious, and warm, this wrap is hand-woven of 80% natural alpaca and 20% acrylic. Hand wash. One size fits most. Handcrafted for Uno Alla Volta, from the hearts and hands of the artisans. Dimensions - Approx. 78'' x 27''.
Write Your Own Review
Andrew & Lori
While hiking in South America’s chilly Andes Mountains, husband-and-wife architects Andrew and Lori discovered the incredibly soft, warm, yet lightweight garments that the indigenous people weave from alpaca fiber. Today they collaborate with artisans in the Andean Quechua communities of Ecuador and Peru, creating original contemporary designs – and sustainable jobs – for the artisans who use centuries-old looms to create accessories and clothing from one of nature’s most versatile and renewable materials.
Complete the look
- Pisa Convertible Backpack$270.00
- Capri Teal Woven Bag$359.00
- Agrigento Pastel Leather Bag$299.00
- Florentine Suede Mustard Tote With Marbled Blue AgateSpecial Price $250.00 Regular Price $280.00
- Carolina Two-Tone Straw Fedora$149.00
- Mia Black Italian Wool Cap$130.00
- Avena Derby Style Hat$179.00