Fanny Of Elma Venezia's Blue And Bronze Venetian Glass Cuff Bracelet
Handmade goods have cultural significance in almost every subculture and financial class. While the upper echelon may delight in the exclusivity of an object, crafting culture permeates the trendy shops of modern-day, millennial Brooklyn, and led the grassroots, ultra-feminist Riot Grrrl movement of the early 1990s. From punk musicians to polished socialites, an appreciation for handcrafted, one-of-a-kind wares is a common thread that connects us to our humanity. This work reminds us that our fingers can do so much more than just operate machines. It connects us to our cultures, our ancestors, our neighbors, and even strangers from faraway places, just through placing a single object between our palms.
Complete the look
- Katherine's Hand-Painted Penguin Russian Miniature NecklaceSpecial Price $249.99 Regular Price $398.00
- Opal Double Circle NecklaceSpecial Price $124.60 Regular Price $178.00
- Red Abalone Statement Ring$60.00
- Oval Aquamarine Ring - Size 5-8As low as $198.00
- Cristina's Venetian Glass Braided NecklaceSpecial Price $85.00 Regular Price $98.00