Cherry Blossoms Silk Scarf
SOLD OUT !
Special Price $40.00 Regular Price $60.00
Neena designs the highly detailed pattern on this scarf using the cherry blossoms surrounding her home in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley. She presses the flowers and leaves into clay, creating a block which is then used to print the design onto each scarf. 100% sateen silk. Dry clean only. Handmade by her artisan partners in India. Handcrafted exclusively for Uno Alla Volta, from the heart and hands of the artisan. Dimensions - Approx. 69'' x 9''.
Write Your Own Review
Neena has always had a strong appreciation for nature’s beauty and the creative world, and is a strong believer in the harmonious co-existence of the arts, science, and spirituality. She draws inspiration from the landscapes of her home in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia as she designs her stylish scarves. By collecting real flowers and leaves and pressing them into clay, she creates blocks which are then used to print her colorful floral designs onto high-quality fabrics by artisans in her native India.
Complete the look
- Agrigento Pastel Leather Bag$299.00
- Florentine Suede Mustard Tote With Marbled Blue AgateSpecial Price $250.00 Regular Price $280.00
- Capri Teal Woven Bag$379.00
- Pisa Convertible Backpack$270.00
- Carolina Two-Tone Straw Fedora$149.00
- Mia Black Italian Wool Cap$130.00
- Avena Derby Style Hat$179.00