Blue Murano Glass Floral Bracelet
On Venice’s famed isle of Murano, glassworking traditions have been passed down through families, generation after generation. Lorena learned the art of lampworking from her grandmother, as the torch was, quite literally, passed down to her. Today, her business remains a family affair as Lorena’s sons, her sister, and even her mother work right by her side.
Complete the look
- Cristina's Venetian Glass Braided NecklaceSpecial Price $85.00 Regular Price $98.00
- Katherine's Hand-Painted Penguin Russian Miniature NecklaceSpecial Price $249.99 Regular Price $398.00
- Oval Aquamarine Ring - Size 5-8As low as $198.00
- Opal Double Circle NecklaceSpecial Price $124.60 Regular Price $178.00
- Red Abalone Statement Ring$60.00